|Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 825 active entries
767C Concord Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02138
United States of America, Massachusetts
Toll free: 800 693 1418
Abazyme: Where Antibodies go Molecular...
Abazyme LLC is a leading provider of custom recombinant monoclonal antibody (rMAb)services. Additionally we offer an extensive catalog of immunoassay, recombinant protein and stock antibodies.
Our proprietary ACE™ cloning process enables us to produce rMabs. rMabs offer many advantages over standard custom hybridomas:
- Customers recieve antibody sequence, stable expression vectors (mammalian) as well as the antibody sequence
- Recombinant antibodies lend themselves well to diagnostic test development, and potential CLIA approval since they are an exact “digital” copy
- The reproducibility of recombinant antibodies is guaranteed because the sequence is known
- Expression vectors can be readily engineered to achieve alternate or improved antibody characteristics
- There are no royalties associated with the production or use of the antibodies that we clone for our customers
Additionally, many of our customers desire cloning of their existing hybridomas in order to acheive long-term reliable production and/or engineering-ready versions of their key antibodies.
Call us today to discuss your project needs. Our catalog products can be ordered directly from our website, credit cards are accepted.
Last update of this entry: September 27, 2012
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking