||Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 811 active entries
2220 Sedwick Rd, Ste 201
United States of America, North Carolina
Please notice: This entry hasn't been updated by the submitting company for more than 2 years. It could be possible that this company doesn't longer exists.
Kymanox (ki'-mah-noks') means Ideal Knowledge Transfer.
Using our technical project management approach, we help organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device communities achieve their mission critical objectives. At Kymanox, we get projects [DONE].
Kymanox offers the following services:
We also offer the following products:
- CMOLocator - Find your Biopharma Contract Manufacturing Organization
- KymaSTORE Downloads
- Template Packages - including checklists, logs, and protocols.
- Classroom Courses - presented in the Raleigh, North Carolina, USA area.
- Training Packages - including cGMP, cGDP, and Cleaning Validation, and more.
- Procedures - including Riboflavin Coverage Test, Biological Safety Cabinets (BSC), cGMP Training System, Kaye Validator 2000 Best Practices, and more.
- KymaPRO Project Management Websites
- GMPPENS - cGMP Compliant Indelible Ink Pens
Last update of this entry: May 10, 2011
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking